Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Laze

First time ever since the revival of my blog that I feel too lazy to blog.

I'm now here with one of Inul's kitten and it keeps meow-ing for its mum. Ah whatever and I am gonna keep with me!

HEHEHEH I am evil. Actually no, I just want to snuggle with this precious little thing. :)

Gonna watch Big Bang Theory now and just relax till the next test!

Anyways, I am just too tired of myself being too concerned over everyone. Either way, I just learn to shut off that world and thanks to that, I was able to sleep by 9pm last night!

I am so proud of myself that I managed to tell myself,

"Dude, it is okay to just stop thinking too much and just relax"

And I did.

I lost my insomnia last night and hopes it never comes back!

In the end, I was very early for my common test, managed to talk and have breakfast with my dad (which never happened before) and was fresh and not sleepy at all for class!

Yay me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment