Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hiccups!

My life for the past few days have went past miserable to just plain utter depressing.

This week I skipped 2 lessons! I might just get debarred anytime soon and will be held back one more semester. Just yesterday the Deputy Director just talked to me and said how shocked he was to see an email mentioning my poor attendance for my PDD (aka FYP).

OMEEGOSH

If someone like him is already breathing down my neck, I cant afford to slip up at all!

But what is not helping is my insomnia. It might not be the REAL reason why I have sleepless nights, but still, its still a factor!

Ive been telling my friends I took sleeping pills and actually Im not! So I reallly should start taking sleeping pills right. Anyways, Im in class now, everyone all so joyful and full in glee and Im here blogging about how pathetic my life is.

It's true, I have lost my lust to live and really, really need to get it back.

No worries, let's hope time heals all wounds and despairs.

PLEASE! NO HICCUPS DURING MY EMCEE LATER!

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment