Sunday, May 29, 2011

Night

Last night I met Kethlyn. Actually I met her earlier than that. Met her around 1 cause she asked me to accompany her to some scholarship fair at Grand Copthorne Hotel. Who knew, it was directly beside Zouk! Hahaha, but nah, I am no clubber you know! Especially if the just the night before that I went ehem.......

Anyways, the fair was kinda cool, but it struck me hard.....

Im all along fighting for spaces in the industris with JC students! When I saw the people filling up the scholarships forms are like from HCI, RI, RJC. No PLAY PLAY YOU KNOW!

And like Poly students I see from the list are like so little!

After that, she went to my house to see my little kittens when I am supposed to take a nap. But in the end, we just talked all the way. She was telling me how bad I am as a role model to the little kid at my house. I cant help but to agree.

No matter how sleepy I was feeling at that time, who knew that we were going to spend the night(not that kind ah!) together.

We went to Jurong Spring Mac to study while at the same time we kept talking about this eye candy I had who was sitting directly in front of us! HAHAHA! Cause he kept staring at us and Ket was like, "Eh, did you realise the guy in front kept staring at you?"

I was like, "Nah, cannot be lah. I so ugly what are the odds!".

True enough who knew, that eventually , he became a major distraction during my time there, but I totally believe I was more productive than Ket! She barely typed a paragraph through the whole 2 hours la!

After that Su came over cause Ket told me how important it is to maintain my friendship with him.

Another 3 hours just passed just like that and I can barely remembered what happened till 3am once Su left.

And it was just Me and Ket sitting at "THE"(HEHEHE) place near my house and we talked all the way till 6am. We just kept talking about genuine people and about our pasts and each others lives.

I always like that kind of friendship where you know, we fill up each other conversations and can continue each other's sentences. She is just a magical friend la. Really.

:)

Im studying WSH2 now! AHHH! Adele please make me less stressed with your voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment